To be announced
The Supervision Module explores the functions and roles of Clinical Supervision, the principles and guidelines of clinical supervision, and different models of clinical supervision. It will address contextual factors, and burnout, connected to clinical supervision. Demonstrations and practicum.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe supervision: its functions and roles within the Person-Centered
- Get a clear view of the roles of a supervisor applying the principles of the
- Learn the guidelines of clinical supervision within the framework of Person-
- Differentiate the models of clinical supervision and be comfortable with their
- Analyze contextual factors in clinical supervision and its application
- Learn to address stress, and its impact on their work
- Learn competent ways of addressing your supervisees’ professional difficulties
- Identify ways to help supervisee address personal problems
- Identify supervisees issues that might interfere with performance as a
There are no reviews yet.